Here below are the quality standards we know, share and follow:
- UNI EN ISO 17100:2015 “Translation services – Service requirements” specifies the requirements for all aspects of the translation process that directly influence the quality of translation services provided by a Translation Service Provider (TSP). This is not limited to defining the specific nature of the translation, but also all the processes connected to the same (pre-production, production, post production), defining at the same time the professional abilities of each of the participants in the translation process, primarily translators, proof-readers and project managers. It also provides for evaluation of the sectorial expertise of translators, revisors and proof-readers, as well as verification of information security.
- UNI EN 9001:2008: quality management system, with the primary objective of satisfying the user/customer by means of an organisation management system focussed on improvement.
- UNI EN ISO/IEC 27001:2013: management system for information security, to protect the customer and guarantee confidentiality, maximum privacy and information security.
- UNI EN 15038:2006: European standard specifically developed for translation services, which concerns the main process of translation and all other correlated aspects involved in the offer of the service, including quality controls and traceability.
- UNI 10574:2007: standard for certifying the quality levels of interpreting services according to the different types – simultaneous, consecutive, whispered, liaison.